Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Did you guess?

Hello ladies!

So wonderful to see that so many actually left the right guess on my previous post.

I therefore had to use Randomorg in order to pick one lucky winner of cute little
Andrew's Christmas Stocking:

I coloured him with my copics and you will see my finished card this week.

So - who's the lucky winner?? Well - congratulations Claudine!!!
Please email me your contact details.

I hope that you've checked out all the new stamps and the DT ladies will be showcasing them as of now until X-mas. A hint - check out supertalented Iris blog today.

Make sure that you don't miss the wonderful Digital Word Art by our very own Lynda!
Also - mark your calendars: The Belles 'n Whistles Advent Calendar starts again on December 1st here on our Inspirational Blog!!! Lots of Inspiration, Holiday Spirit and of course Giveaways are waiting for you!

Wish you a wonderful day and happy shopping!

Kram - Anki

No comments:

Post a Comment