Monday, November 7, 2011

In the Spotlight

Hello there!  Today, I've chosen to spotlight a couple GORGEOUS cards that I've found in our Belles 'n Whistles Gallery.  Of course .. ALL of your cards are absolutely STUNNING and I would love to spotlight your card a next time we do this!  :)

The first card I've chosen is from June using Merry Sledding.  Oh gosh how I love her subtle colors, and how everything looks so delicate and divine!  Her style is something words cannot explain .. I love it!  Thank you June for such an AMAZING creation!

And here's another INCREDIBLE creation I found made by Just Barbara using Baking with Nana.  Does this blow your mind or what?!  Whew!  This whose scene that she created is so AMAZING!  I love it!  Thank you Just Barbara for this sensational creation!


Thank you SO much for visiting us and sharing all of your WONDERFUL creations!  It was extremely tough to spotlight just 2 creations since EVERY single one in the gallery is simply fabulous!  All of you SO rock!

Oh and just to let you know, we have another new challenge over at our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog "Anything Goes" .. come check it out and join us!  See ya there!

Hugs,
Elise


2 comments: