Monday, December 12, 2011

The 12th Day of Advent....

***Yesterdays winner has been announced now - sorry for the delay again***
The linky tool is now up an running!!! All earlier commentators will be added as well!

Helllllooooooo!  I almost broke out into song when I wrote the title of this post....  LOL  I was beginning to sing "On the 12th Day of Christmas my True Love Gave to me....."  ha ha....  but oh no.... That does NOT fit today's post.....

Yes it's me, Lynda....  I'm the silly one of the group, so it would end up being me who would just start singing randomly....  Speaking of randomly.... we have a winner to announce, don't we?


Congratulations go to Louise Please be sure to contact Summer, using the email link on the side bar, and let her know you won, and tell her what Holiday stamp you would like to have.

Alright, today I have a handmade ornament to share with you.  You just know that I can't get through the holiday season without creating some ornaments, right?  Well guess what?  THIS ornament was created for a very special girl....  a fellow DT member from one of my other Elisabeth Bell teams...  I think she will like this one for sure....  What do you think?

Of course, you are going to want to see the back side of this ornament.  I can tell you, it's not going to be anything that you'd expect it to be.  LOL


My goodness, this one took a little bit of time and patience, and a whole lot of modge podge too.  ha ha...  But I fell in love with it, and will definitely be making more of these from time to time...  Who knows, you may even find a tutorial soon....  =)

Thanks so much for stopping in today, and joining us for our Advent celebrations...
Don't forget to leave your name in the Linky Tool below in order to be in the random drawing for a Holiday Stamp from Belles 'n Whistles. Then come back again tomorrow, and see if you've won or not.  Are we having fun yet???  LOL

26 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Lynda! This is absolutely stunning! Love the christmas ornament and am hoping there will be a tutorial one day soon:-)
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lynda, this is absolutely gorgeous! I am super jealous that you are so creative!!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is so beautiful.
    Really love your projects.
    Hugs,
    Sebrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My Gosh.. These creations are FAB.... Beautiful Colors and Embellishing.. And the lower one... WOW.. What on earth is it made of... Paper??? It looks AMAZING!!.. BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to see a Tutorial!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Xmas Ornaments are both BEAUTIFUL dear Lynda !!!
    Enjoy the day, hugs
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wie wunderschön, große klasse
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... is this real possible ???
    That ornament is looking like coming from an other world ...such amazing and beautyfull !!!
    Dear Lynda you´ve got my greatest respekt for this cute workout !!!
    Hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ornament is just a-ma-zing. You are right, I can't believe the back of it. I had heard of the moulding material you used, but had never seen pictures of it. It is stunning. Please, please, please, we want a tutorial!!!
    Thank you for such an inspiration,
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would congratulate the winner but there is no name in the blank. Anyway, love the project.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous ornament!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous ornament, and I sure hope, you´ll make a tutorial for it, as I would love to try this one too. It´s gorgeous.
    What happened to the names of the winners the last couple of days??? I´ve only seen an empty line the last 2 days here???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynda,
    Wow! This is a stunning ornament and the image and colours are just fabulous. I for one would be delighted if you did a tutorial for this.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. This gorgeous ornament simply stole my breath away. It's beautiful and so unique Yup a tutorial sure does sound like a great idea for this creation, I'd love to try it out. I sooooo love this image and she colored in so beautifully with beautiful bold colors I love it. Great job hun
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning, Lynda! I love it.

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ornament ist so great.

    Hugs,
    bastel_fee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - This is stunning!! You are so talented.

    I love it.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolute gorgeous!!! This really looks amazing!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My! This is beyond beautiful. Absolutely amazing; yes; we do want a tutorial. Pleeeeeeease. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful ornament, anxious to see your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lynda this is gorgeous! So creative, and on my it must have taken you forever to make! Well worth it though. judy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that ornament is gorgeous!! What a great idea, I think she's going to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is absolutely gorgeous! I've made these ornaments before but never thought to put an image on it, Thanks for the inspiration, wonderful creation
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely Wonderful Lynda!!!:D Love It!!!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  24. Opps...I posted my link twice...forgot that I had already signed up in te morning...sorry!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Lynda! This is gorgeous! I hope we find a tutorial soon :)

    ReplyDelete