Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 20

Hej ladies!
Today I would like to show you a little card with a matching lamp. But before doing so I need to tell you who the lucky winner from yesterdays window no 19 is (chosen by randomorg) - and it's Penni! Please contact Summer with your choice of holiday stamp! (see contact info in sidebar)

Remember the star tutorial presented on my blog earlier? Well - here's another take on that. It's the same technique - with the folds - but I used a wine glass as the lamp stand.

A view from above:
I also made a matching card to go with the "lamp". Here using Christmas Angel Daniella.


Here's the card and the lamp together! Note - I will use an electrical tea light - just for safety.


I hope you like it. In order to enter for a chance to win a Holiday Stamp of YOUR Choice from BnW - simply enter your name below. The lucky winner will be announced in the blog post tomorrow.

Kram - Anki

8 comments:

  1. What a great card and light is this ;o)
    I do not see someting to enter my name is so I will come back later today ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow; you're such a talented bunch. Yesterday the tray, today the lamp! Brilliant.

    Merry X-mas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous, and what an awesome idea to use as a little hostessgift. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Anki. Love the glass shade and cute card.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning Anki! What a great gift idea! I will definitely be checking out your star tutorial too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun ideas for a little lamp and I love the matching card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lamp and Card..
    Lovley image.. And Great Colors..
    And this is a Beautiful set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea, love how you used a wine glass for the stand! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete