Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 7

Greetings everyone! It's Lynda here, with some beautiful things to show you.... Many of you may recognize these things.  Because today I'm going to show off some of  YOUR beautiful work. 
I've decided that today we should put YOU in the spotlight, and showcase some of the things that our Belles 'n Whistles team have looked at and adored, over this past year....

But before I do that, we have a winner to announce from Yesterday.....

Congratulations go to Erin Please be sure to contact Summer, using the email link on the side bar, and let her know you won, and tell her what Holiday stamp you would like to have.

I tell you, going through Belles Photo Gallery, there is SOOOOOO Much to see, so much inspiration, and creativity.  It's been very difficult to choose what ones I would show here today.

I have 18, but I think I had better narrow it down some more...   I hate to have to do it, because there are sooooo many beautiful creations in the gallery from just 2011.  But I will do my best here.















Okay... Phew... I've managed to narrow it down to only 10...
BUT WOW - What talent we see don't we?
Aren't these some pretty fabulous creations?

Remember, there are LOTS and LOTS of inspiration inside
Belles Photo Gallery.
If you have any photos where you've used a Belles 'n Whistles Stamp,
We'd love to see you upload it there.  =)


That's all from me today, Thanks so much for sticking with me through this long post.

 Please Do Not leave comments in the linky form.
Enter ONLY your Name in the Title Spot.

Thanks and Good Luck!



9 comments:

  1. What a great cards you pic Lynda ;o)
    Thank you for showing my card to, I realy love this ..
    You are the best!

    Husg, Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see why you had a hard time narrowing all these down!!! They are all gorgeous!!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the gallery. Had to put 2 letters in first line as wouldn't post otherwise.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many Beautful Cards from several Countries I could see.. And cute stamps too! Perfect for making Cute cards!...
    I am joining in!! :o) Thank you for the chance! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards - I can imagine that was a very difficult choice.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful cards, all of them. There is lots of awesome work to find everywhere, if we just keep the eyes open for it. So many talented people everywhere, and these are for sure stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, these are all gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! I feel so lucky!

    No wonder you had a hard time choosing. All of these cards are so beautiful! I want to see the other 8! :)

    ReplyDelete