Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Calendar - Door 9

Hello Everyone, Iris here again! Today I have a special 'Holiday Spotlight' for you! I have three Spotlights to show, picked from recent BnW challenge entries! Wow that was really hard, choosing only 3 holiday projects out of all these fabulous entries! I also want to say a big thank you to all of you who are entering our challenges and like to play with us every other Monday! HERE you can enter our on going challenge!

But before I can treat you now with some eye candy I would like to announce yesterdays stamp winner :-) I don't want to keep you waiting any longer:


is our winner! Congratulations! Please contact Summer (see link in sidebar), tell her that you won and what holiday stamp you'd like to have!

And without further ado here is some eye candy for you....
This beautiful card is created by Marlies from Scrapcards by Marlies, using  'Catch a Flake' Snowbaby.


 Kylie from Inklings from Kylies Kraft Room made this gorgeous card using another Snowbaby: Snow Fight


Another stunning creation made by Sandy from Sandy's Stamping Scene. The cutie she used on her card is called 'Merry Sledding'.

And now don't forget to enter your name in the linky tool! Maybe tomorrow it's your name that will be announced here as the daily winner! :-) Good luck!

Thanks for visiting today!
~ Iris

Please Do Not leave comments in the linky form.

Enter ONLY your Name in the Title Spot.



8 comments:

  1. Wow these cards are gorgeous!! Can only imagine the task you had choosing only three!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet an another colorful calender templates at display. Good, appreciable.

    Calendar Template

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards showcased. Well worth seeing again. Thanks for another chance to win.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow: can't believe you chose to feature my card. I'm honored; thanks so much. ~Hugz~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Cards... And I love the stamps...

    Great Sceenes you have made girls...

    Lovely Winter Cards!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what lovely cards. I love the Snowbabies. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love those snowbabies!

    ReplyDelete