Saturday, December 24, 2011

Advent Door #24

Merry Christmas!!!  Today is the last day in our Advent festivities... I'm soooo very sorry for the delay in today's post.  This time of year it gets a little hectic, and to help fix our "oops" I went into my files to see if I had anything that would be inspiring for you today, and I DO... We truly do applogize for our delay. 

We have a winner to announce.....  Congratulations Marion H  You are our lucky winner today.
Please use the button on the side bar to contact Summer, and let her know which "Holiday" stamp you'd like to have.  =)

Okay, I'm going to make this short and sweet....  How about a Snowglobe?  It's the very 1st one that I've ever tried,  so I am pleased with the outcome.  However, I'm sure there is much more that I can learn when working with these.

What do you think?


closer



Thanks so much for stopping in today.
This is your last chance to enter for a chance to win a special prize from Belles 'n Whistles.
Today's Prize is extra Special....  You'll just have to come back tomorrow and see if YOU are the lucky winner or not.




12 comments:

  1. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous.

    Merry Christmas !!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation!! Thanks for the chance to win!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Lynda! Your snow globe is magnificent!!! It must have taken you ages to put together. From my view, it's worth every minute! So glad you shared this. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow Lynda this is realy beautiful. TFS
    I wish you, the DT - girls and all the Belles 'n Whistles fans a Merry Christmas and a great 2012.

    Hugs, Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet... Great finale for the 2012 BnW Advent Calendar! Thanks to the DT for all the inspiration over these last weeks and Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful snowglobe. I love the image. TFS.
    Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creation, your snowglobe is gorgeous! Merry Christmas to all of you at Belles 'n Whistles! Enjoyed your wonderful and inspiring Advent Blog Event, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Lynda,
    This is absolutely gorgeous. This is something that can come out every year at christmastime.
    Thank you so much for all the lovely chances to win on this advent blog event.
    I am the winner from yesterday so will email Summer ASAP. Thank you so much.
    Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the snowglobe. Absolutely gorgeous.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete