Sunday, December 11, 2011

Door 11 - Happy 3. Advent

Hello Belles 'n Whistles Friends! Wow can you believe it?? Today is already the 3rd Advent Sunday. That means we are lighting our 3rd candle on the Advents wreath already. Just two more weeks ....

Congratulations to Sissy4477 who was randomly chosen from all the entries yesterday. Please contact Summer (see contact link in sidebar) with your choice of one holiday stamp. And of course you were all right, the lyrics are from the song  12 Days of Christmas.

Sleigh Bells Ring


Do you like the sound of sleigh bells? I think it has something magical and whimsical to it and there is just nothing like the unique soft jingling noise they make.  Whenever I hear them I instantly think of a sleigh ride through the mountains in a starry winters night, covered in thick blankets and lots and lots of snow. I can hear the horses stamping and snorting and I can almost feel the wind in my face.....lol yes you can say I really love them :-) I also have them decorated everywhere in my house through winter season. Even though I'm living here in Florida now where there's no snow at all ;-)

Thanks for visiting us today and don't forget to enter your name in the linky tool for another chance of winning a Holiday Stamp of your choice!

Hugs and Good Luck to you all!

~ Iris

Please Do Not leave comments in the linky form.

Enter ONLY your Name in the Title Spot.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I love that DP. Image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for the chance to win a stamp.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love the image ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is just gorgeous!! Beautiful card!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...such a sweat image and awesome coloring. Lucky you who live in the Sunshine State; here in the UK it's a cold, rainy and gloomy day today. Have a nice 3rd Advent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card. That image is just darling. TFS.

    ReplyDelete