Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gift Tag for Yummy Treats!

Hello Friends!  I hope your Christmas was filled with lots of Love and Happy Memories!

For today, I made a tag that I wanted to put on a goodie bag for a friend of mine.  I planned on making her those Chocolate Pretzel Rods and placing them in the Martha Stewart bag with this little tag on the top.  I used Pizza Time .. yes yes yes!  But I covered up the pizza with sprinkles of little colored beads to make it look like she was baking little donut cookies or something of a dessert straight out of the oven.  :)

Thank you so much for visiting us here .. we love seeing you!

Big Hugs,
Elise

7 comments:

  1. She is darling Elise!!! I just adore this sweet image!! THe tag is gorgeous ~ love the colors so much and your idea of adding sprinkles is genius!!! HOw sweet it looks!!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. That image is so sweet. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww Elise, she is darling... and what??? Did I read this right.... Where is the pizza? Hmmmm??? No no, just kidding... This is a GREAT idea! I love what you did!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a amazing tag ;o)
    I love the image and the doily to ..

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tag.. really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! I love the darling image and the paper is gorgeous. Hope you have a fantastic week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete