Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Greetings Belles 'n Whistles friends!!!

Is anyone else feeling a little bit "Blahhhhh" from the dreary winter months?  I know that I am!  I have decided to create something with lots and LOTS of bright cheery colors, to try to help overcome these dull winter days!  What better way than to create a birthday card?

I used "Clowning Around" from the Forever Young collection!  I truly did feel like I was clowning around while making this vividly colored card.  Sometimes it's fun just to do things sort of random.



I colored this little cutie with copics, and even did a little bit of 3D work there.  I probably should have taken a picture on an angle to show you.  But the adorable red clown nose, big bow tie, and the puffy green balls on the front of this bright clown suit are all lifted on pop-dots.  The multi-colored flower petals are 3D as well, this seems to be more noticable. 

I created my own flowers, and actually colored them with random copic colors, to match the crazy flower that this cute little clown is holding.   The sentiment is digital, and available in the Belles 'n Whistles Store under "Word Art".

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope that my "Clowning Around" card has brought a smile to your face, and a little cheer to your day!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, sweetie!! This is just sooo cute!! No one does color like you and I simply LOVE it!!

    Huggles
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh das sieht ja klasse aus
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete