Friday, February 17, 2012

Spotlight - Frosty Challenge Winners


Hello ladies! A new challenge started Monday over at our challenge blog. That means we have three new 'Top's from the "Frosty" challenge. Today it's 'Spotlight Day' and I like to show you their awesome creations. 

Gina L who is also our GD for the next two challenges, created this beautiful frosty card:

 



This awesome card in soft pastels was made by Ann-Charlotte

 


And last but not least this stunning creation was designed by Bettina


 Congratulations again ladies for making the Top 3 with us! 

I want to remember you all that a new challenge has started HERE and that we would love to see your awesome creations! You have now more time to enter our challenges as we changed from bi-weekly to monthly challenges recently. And every image designed by Elisabeth Bell will qualify for our challenges!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Iris
  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love all the sparkle and glitter. You can almost feel the swirl of the frosty snow!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for posting my card, and congrats to the other ladies, too! Their cards are gorgeous. I'm so stoked to be on the GDT; I made a fool of myself at work, screaming and jumping around like a madwoman when I found out. Yeah, I'm almost 40 going on 4...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such cute cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to all the girls their cards are awsome.
    And reading Gina L's comment , I can just imagine her jumping for joy at work.
    Lovely Cards thank you for sharing them.
    Elaine. W

    ReplyDelete