Friday, March 16, 2012

An Apple a Day

Hello Dear Belles 'n Whistles Fans! Happy Friday to all of you. Today I like to show you the card I made for our on going challenge at the BnW Challenge Blog  with the theme 'Butterflies'.




 
For my card I used 'Sweet Apple' one of my favorite images from the SweetArt girls! I colored her using Copics. My DP choice is Bo Bunny's "Garden Girl' collection. I used a metal butterfly charm, some punched out butterflies and a die cut butterfly from Whimsy. The flowers are from my stash and the rose leaves are punched out and embossed using a Nellie Snellen punch & emboss set.

You'll find more photos on my blog and all the challenge details over at our BnW Challenge Blog  I hope you like to join us in this fun challenge, can't wait to see all the stunning creations!\
 
Hugs,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! LOVE the colors you used and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete