Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello...

Hello Belles n' Whistles fans!! :)
I hope you didn't forget about me!  It's been a while since my last post on here, but I'm so excited to be sharing a creation with you here today!

It's getting close to that time of year where the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping....it's time to say hello to Spring! I have just the perfect image with inspiration for you today!
This is one of Elisabeth Bell's images that was previously released as a Sugar Nellie stamp, but now you can catch this really sweet stamp from Belles n' Whistles called Little Friend!
I stamped the little sentiment in the corner as I thought it was such the perfect thing to add.

I've used some of my fun K & Company papers to match up the colors.
You can catch more about this creation on my blog HERE if you'd like.
I hope you've enjoyed my Spring creation today and thanks for stopping by!!
See you back again soon my friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think your card is beautiful and the image is stunning ,specially the colours you have used too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card is this Vicki ;o)
    Love the image .. so great colored sweetie .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful spring card! Love the bow with the button. You did an awesome job coloring this image.

    ReplyDelete